TRAXIAL MOTOR PORTFOLIO
We’ve designed Traxial motors to deliver the performance, compactness, and efficiency needed to build the next generation of powertrains. Here are the advantages our motors provide, compared to traditional electric motors:
- Deliver on average 3 times higher power density*
- Provide up to 20% more range*
- Are about 3 times more compact*
*Compared to traditional electric motors
Our motors are currently in the development phase and are expected to be available by the end of 2022 in two versions: the AXF250-S and AXF250-X. Although similar in size, they have a different performance profile:
- The AXF250-S is our standard motor that delivers an outstanding combination of power density and efficiency up to ~ 200 kW peak.
- The AXF250-X is ideal for demanding applications where exceptional power density is needed. It delivers peak power up to ~ 260 kW, the most power for the least weight.
- Compact motor with an axial length below 130mm and a diameter of only 260mm
- Future-proof 800-volt architecture
- Up to 260 kW, reaching power densities of 15kWp/kg*
*active components only
BREAKTHROUGH MOTOR TECHNOLOGY
What if our standard motor dimensions don’t fit the space available within your powertrain? Or maybe you have other requirements which aren’t met by our standard motors? Traxial can develop custom motors within a specific performance or dimensional requirement. Feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your opportunity.